TURNING IN ASSIGNMENTS
Starting on Monday, September 28, 2020 teachers will require students/parents to upload any book/paper assignments to Google Classroom under the designated assignment. Please review this video at least two times. If you have additional questions, please text the Google Voice number or call the school. Thank you!
Google Classroom Links
How to Log Into Google Classroom:
1. It's best to use Google Chrome (browser)
2. Log into your child's Gmail account. All email address are to the right. I have omitted their first names for confidentiality reasons. The passwords are the student's last name, an asterisk, and their DOB (month and day only). For example, Student Preston Talbert (DOB: 2/13/2018) would be - Talbert*0213
3. Once you are into their Gmail, click the Google Classroom link for their grade level above.
4. Then it will prompt you to login. LOGIN USING THE STUDENT'S GMAIL ONLY!
5. You will be able to access Google Classrooms fully.